Protected surface with antibacterial and antiviral layer acquires:
- permanent antibacterial and antiviral protection, with an efficiency of almost 100%
- excellent surface hardness up to 9 out of 10 on the Mohs hardness scale
- protective surface against external chemical influences
Our antibacterial and antiviral layer is:
- light metal with excellent corrosion resistance
- metal with excellent mechanical properties (strength, hardness, chemical inertness)
- available in a wide range of colored metallic decors
Why is our antibacterial and antiviral layer better than other layers?
- The production of our layer is absolutely ecological (without chemicals or fumes) and therefore economically advantageous
- On the surface, they actively eliminate bacteria and create unfavorable conditions for viral substances
- The basis of the antibacterial layer is an alloy of several metals, where the basic element is titanium, which is a polymorphic light metal with excellent resistance to oxidation, corrosion and excellent mechanical properties. It is an absolutely non-allergenic metal and also has excellent strength and hardness. With a composite composition with other elements, it acquires highly antibacterial and antiviral properties permanently.